Kanga Bangas recipe
served with bean salad & spicy tomato sauce. Quick and easy.
- 1 can or White Cannelloni Beans*, rinsed and drained
- 1 small Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 ripe Roma Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt Reduced Tomato Sauce, to serve
- Tabasco Sauce
* Alternatively 4 bean mix can be used in this recipe
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
can be made and chilled 45 minutes prior to serving. To make dressing,
combine olive oil, garlic and oregano in a small saucepan and simmer
over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
- Combine beans, onion, zucchini, tomatoes and
parsley in a bowl and drizzle with dressing, season with pepper and set
aside in fridge.
- In a pan or bbq hot plate, lightly spray surface with oil and cook sausages on medium heat until cooked through. Add a dash of Tabasco sauce to Tomato sauce in a serving bowl, for spice.
- Serve sausages with bean salad and spicy tomato sauce.
Note: Due to the low fat content of Kangaroo sausages, they will take a bit longer to cook than other sausages. Other sausages cook quicker due to the amount of fat within the sausage that helps the cooking process along.
Your feedback is important.
If you like our kangaroo meat products, have a kangaroo recipe you would like to share or feel we can improve in any way. Please let us know